At this time, making an attractive website design can be done easily, even though users are still beginners in making it. One of the ways in website design, you can use Joomla so that the appearance of your website looks more attractive and can make visitors feel like beta on your website.
How do you do web design with Joomla? Before you enter the stage of making a web design with Joomla, you should find out what Joomla is and also the design criteria. That way, you won’t be confused in making a website design.
So how do you create a website design using Joomla? Relax, you don’t need to worry about this. The reason is, at this time we will discuss ways to make the website design that you want to build look more attractive. For what methods, then you can see the following review.
- The first step in how to design a web with Joomla, where you have to download files on the official Joomla website. When the download process is complete, you can extract the files in the htdocs folder that is available in the Xampp application.
- The next step is to activate the Xampp module. Where you can open the application, then activate the modules in the form of Apache and MySQL if you want to create a website design in online way.
- If Apache and MySQL are active, then you can type localhost/joomlafoldername in the address bar of the browser you are using.
- The next way you can redirect pages that require filling. The symbol (*) is an indication that the column is required to be filled in or the column is very important for creating a website design with Joomla.
- For those of you who have done several methods or steps above, then you can then adjust the existing database configuration. You need to know that you will pay attention to the database type, hostname, username, password, database name, and Joomla.
- After that, you can attach sample data. Please note that Joomla has sample data that you can choose according to your needs.
- Well, for those of you who have gone through the installation process, then you can follow the next few steps. Delete the directory, and you will receive two button options which are the site button and the administration button, which will take you to a different-looking page.
- After the finalization of the installation is complete. You will automatically be taken to the display of the website page that was successfully entered by you. How to design a web with Joomla, where you can go to the administrator panel by writing localhost/web dev/administrator in the browser bar that is used by you.
- By following the steps above, you can see the results.